- Jack competed in DOCOF in the Novice level in 2011 and tied for 12th place with a 192 in a field of 112 Novice dogs!!
- Jack earned his Companion Dog title from the AKC!!!
- Jack is a Novice Trick Dog!
- We took our first agility course and completed it.
- Future agility classes have been put on hold while we work on some issues.
- We enrolled in Susan Garrett's Recaller's program in early 2013. We are still working the program.
- We are now having fun with Susan Garrett's Puppy Peaks. Big smile here.
- Continue building a bond with Jack through many fun games.
- Work on "Back to the Basics" with Jack.
- Create an A-W-E-S-O-M-E recall.
- Build Jack's attention and focus to me through more games.
- Train to earn the Graduate Novice title.
- Get our relationship built to complete the Companion Dog Excellent title.
Now, what are your training resolutions?
Walking in obedience...